Tuesday 19 July 2022

Following On …….

Following on from our full house of Spinalonga Bingo   …………

IMG_2504

…… we decided last night might be a good time to take advantage of our very generous prize, going to Olous  (for Mr D - Ancient Greek: Ὄλους, or Ὄλουλις) was a city of ancient Crete; now sunken, situated at the present day town of Elounda) for our evening meal.

IMG_2507

Let’s just say we were NOT disappointed, especially Darrell and his choice of main meal ………

IMG_2506

What can I say, it was erm ……..greatly admired!!!!!!!!   Comments on a postcard please!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Wonderful! Even better at a 20% discount, based on your dabber-free skills with the Housey-Housey.

Yet again, you have my mouth watering. ALL TOGETHER, NOW "I WANT THAT AND I WANT IT NOW!!!"

Anonymous said...

Oh I say - that's a long one! Hope it was tasty, very, very tasty! JantheFan x