Thursday 15 December 2022

Ritter Sport White Cinnamon Crisp, So Good We Bought It Thrice ……

Now, we have to admit that we are not the greatest of “Cinnamonists” if you’ll pardon the expression, but there again we are also not averse to the odd, light shrinking of said spice on our hot festive beverages or in one or two of our favourite comestible bakery items of choice………

IMG_1621

So it was with some trepidation that Darrell decided to bring back a pack of Ritter Sport White Cinnamon Crisp from Lldl the other day on a spooky, seasonal whim, for our considered delectation.

IMG_1622

Let’s just say, the boy “dun gud”, OMG, we absolutely loved it, so much so that he was suitably commanded to acquire another two packs for our continued festive pleasure.

IMG_1624

It was cinnamony, but not overly so,  it was also very sweet, as other reviewers will attest, but then again, we are very aware that we each have an incredibly sweet tooth, especially where white chocolate is concerned. 

IMG_1623

It was also very crispy due to the crispy rice content, which feels/tastes to be sugar coated, hence the extra sweetness (?????), so for us, another great plus point.

IMG_1625

A treat, perhaps, not for the faint hearted, as far as a sweet tooth is concerned  ………

IMG_1628

……… but it’s an unequivocal score of 9.5 out of 10 snuggly, sofa nibbles from us on our World Famous Ritter Richter Scale of new festive confectionary noms.

IMG_1626IMG_1627

Disclaimer:- The views and opinions expressed are those solely of the authors and may not necessarily reflect the opinions and taste of others ………  What are we like?

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Great find, Darrell!

But, unfortunately, it's not for me. I'm not a fan of white chocolate (sorry, Milky Bar kid) and I don't like cinnamon, either. What am I like?

Anonymous said...

That’s a very high score! I doubt I’d like it but I enjoy reading your reviews..

Michele

Anonymous said...

Oh it's a good job I haven't spotted it in the shop - White chocolate is my fav - and I am the Milky Bar Kid's wife, (not literally I hasten to add) I have you know Mr D., White chocolate all the way for me - having said that I was bought a Hotel Chocolat white chocolate advent calendar. Hasn't really hit the spot though, sadly. JantheFan x