Friday 6 July 2012

Dreams of David Hasslehoff’s Trunks!

Weymouth Lifeguard
Both Darrell and Nigel found the Lifeguard Station on Weymouth Beach rampantly masculine but at the same time tinged with a  soft and romantic air.
Baywatch
Nigel imagined what it must be like in David Hasselhoff’s red swimming trunks …… erm …  performing acts of a heroic and manly type nature …
imagesCACRK3ZD
….. and running along in the beach in slow motion …. without getting out of breath!
069
Darrell wished that his sling was invisible so that the girls in their skimpy lady costumes would gaze at him in the same way as they gazed at the lifeguards with their big kayaks primed and honed for action ….
074
What are they like?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I say...........what I say I'm not quite sure......
JantheFan x

Mr.D said...

I always noticed the women who bounced along the beach in slow motion, various items moving about in an interesting way. It made an impression on me as a young man.
The Hoff was a singing star with a number one hit in Germany.
JTF - maybe say "ooh err missus" or "titter ye not."

Greenhalgh in RSA said...

These photos are just what I needed to see on this grey, rainy July morning. It reminds me of what summer should all be about!! Not raining cats and dogs....

Anonymous said...

Go for it! Get some red bathing trunks and run down the beach in slow mo and you will be Fab-U-lous! Always Dream Large!...Dianne

marc said...

you made me smile big time today big love marc