Tuesday 9 January 2024

Waste Not …… Twas The Season

Christmas and New Year was, it has to be said, the mother of all seasons for leftovers ……..

IMG_5214IMG_5213

…….. which is why Darrell made sure we have more than an ample and sufficient supply of bowl covers for when putting aside a few comestible titbits to use up in one of his unbelievable bubble and squeaks, curry, rissoles etc., which, it has to be said, were almost as wonderful as his truimphant  Christmas dinner!

IMG_5216

However, with the season now well and truly over, said bowl covers also make ………..

IMG_5217

…… the most excellent, impromptu shower caps, BUT never, we hasten to add, the twain shall meet, there’s no way we’d ever risk any unfortunate cross contamination of a festive rogue hair type nature.

IMG_5218

What on (peace on) earth, are we like?

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

I didn't even know bowl covers were a thing. Better than using a single-use plastic, such as cling film.

With very careful washing, I suppose the bowl covers could also be used as shower caps.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with all the above Mr D - I'm off for a shower showing sporting my fine cap I got in my festive post last month. It's great when one can multi-purpose items.
Don't you boyz look so very handsome in yours! JantheFan x