Thursday 11 February 2021

Desperate for a Marmite Hot Cross Bun ........

Oh my goodness ……… we sooooooooooooooooooo seriously, seriously, seriously need these in our lives ……….

143298860_10224773101818379_5823542180308936257_o

………. even if they turn out to be just a fleeting and seasonal comestible of an Easter type nature.

IMG_9122

What’s not to drool over four hot cross buns flavoured with Marmite® yeast extract, Red Leicester and Cheddar cheeses and enriched with egg and butter ………  best served toasted with a generous slathering of “proper real” butter?

IMG_9123

We are soooooooooooo robustly adhering to lockdown rules about staying at home, but surely these would seriously count towards our essential shopping, Marmite being our savoury spread of choice ……..

IMG_9124

……….  if only we could locate a pack, two or even three!!  

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

You have got my mouth watering! I swear that I can smell them!

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Wow, thanks for sharing, I need these in my life too! Not seen these yet. Just like Mr D my mouth is watering!

Have you seen the chili flavoured Marmite? I'm wondering how hot it would be.

Hope you manage to get some and I look forward to a review.

Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Boyz I'll pass on the 'These are M&S Marmite Hot Cross Buns' I'll be generous and buy my share when you track them down. JantheFan x