Thursday 4 November 2021

Domino’s Gearing Up For Christmas With a A New Gastronomic Delight.

I can’t say we are that overly keen on an After Eight Mint. There was a time when Darrell used to insist we had a box for said mints over the festive season after he found a retro, silver plated After Eight Mint holder in a charity shop for 10p, however I think it may have since been donated back as I can’t remember seeing since Christmas 2019.

IMG_4312

However, as you are well familiar, nothing goes past Nigel on his visits into town …… and according to his superior knowledge Domino’s have introduced a new special edition sticky After Eight Cookie as a highlight to their festive season …………..

Domino's Cookies with After Eight

Let’s just say that even Nigel isn’t that sure about this innovative delicacy, perhaps it’s a cookie filling too far? In some people’s eyes it may indeed be a gastropolitan treat, but I think it’s doubtful that we will be adding this extra, should we be ordering pizza over the holiday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A leaflet came through my door the other day advertising these....your thoughts are my thoughts exactly!!! JantheFan x

Mr.D said...

Hmm. I like cookies. I like After Eights. But, After Eight cookies don't really tempt me.

Good try, but no thanks.