Friday 14 October 2022

Up, Up and Away …….

I was just putting the rubbish out first thing in the morning, tidying up ready for Darrell and Nigel’s return from Dawlish, when I looked up to be greeted by a most wonderous sight ……..

IMG_0532IMG_0531

……. the Virgin air balloon was sat stationary over The Towers, no doubt taking in the birds eye view of the marina, river and railway winding below.

IMG_0534

How romantic must it have been in that basket, despite the early hour …… although, if they had binoculars, perhaps the sight of me in my pyjamas and slippers, hair sticking up everywhere, pre shower, clutching a bulging, black bin bag, might not have afforded them such a glamourous and picturesque vista!  What am I like?

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Looking debonair in your pyjamas, Monkey.

I organised a hot air balloon trip for Mrs. D on her birthday. We flew over the Teotihuacan pyramids close to Mexico City. It was most memorable.

https://media.tacdn.com/media/attractions-splice-spp-674x446/0c/0d/fb/eb.jpg

Anonymous said...

How amazing is that Mr D It looks spectacular!

Very smart PJs Monkey! How lovely was that to see. (the PJ's or the Balloon!) JantheFan -