Thursday 9 November 2023

An Unknown Spooky Omen Of Sorts?

I’m not sure what this “hedgehog thing” is that seems to be surrounding us at the moment, is all about  …….

IMG_4486

…… but it does seem to be spookily and inextricably beckoning to us and trying to grab our attention of late.

IMG_4485

Sooooooooo, yesterday, I seemed to be drawn, like a moth to a flame, to this small dish, sat sitting, innocuously, on an occasional  table in one of Evesham’s more hidden charity shops, with, you’ve guessed, a hedgehog on it.

IMG_4484

Though, not as lead by ones spooky feelings, instinct and intuition as Darrell, I still had a weird sense, for, as yet, unknown reasons, I should make a considered purchase, especially as these days 25p is now unlikely to buy you, what was once, a penny chew and if my feeling came to nothing ……..

download

…… I could perhaps look to see if I can find any of the possibly defunct  hedgehog flavour crisps to serve on it or failing that, some sort of hedgehog gummy sweet, for when the mood in The Towers is a little on the subdued side …….. to lighten things up a bit!  What am I like? 

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Another considered purchase.

I don't know how you manage to fit everything into you "bijoux" apartment. You must have some very clever storage tricks.

Anonymous said...

Oh hedgehogs - we get a lot in our garden. I put hedgehog approved food out for them and water but no crisps! I have 3 wildlife night cams in the garden - I see some fascinating stuff. Hedgehogs are so very cute and quite noisy too! JantheFan x