Tuesday 29 March 2022

Taking A Festive Break

I’m never sure what the rules are regarding Easter comestibles particularly if there are certain days you when can or cannot partake in them …….. so if there are, I’m pleading innocent m’lud…….

Iceland Hot Cross Buns

……. because while both Darrell and Nigel were out and The Towers was quiet ………

Iceland Hot Cross Buns.

…… I decided to throw caution to the wind………

Whittards Easter Mug

………. got my Easter mug and plate out for the very first time this year and indulged myself with a warm hot cross bun and a couple of mini foil wrapped eggs on the side for my morning coffee.  It was emotional!

Its Beginning To Feel Like Easter.

It all went down very nicely indeed ……… just that touch of sticky cinnamon-ness and morsel of chocolate gave me an Easter sort of feeling ……..  I was almost away with the bunnies for a while …….. what am I like?

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Well, if you haven't given up chocolate for Lent, why not?

A moment of solitude is good for the soul.

Anonymous said...

Oh a good hot cross bun with a bit of butter - what is there not to love. If I lived nearer you I'd pop in for some foil wrapped eggs too. Loving the mug. You boyz have it all. JantheFan x