Wednesday 11 May 2022

A Myriad Of Treats For Darrell

It’s not often that I am the one to find a bargain, that’s usually the prerogative of the finely tuned, hunting skills and intuitive noses of Darrell and Nigel, but today I struck lucky …….

Poundstretcher 50% off everything

…… as the Poundstretcher up town was having a 50% sale on absolutely everything, with the very nice lady inside telling me that I didn’t even need to spend the £5 or more it said on the poster, to get the discount.

Wild in the aisles in Poundstretcher

What’s a boy to do?  I went wild in the aisles ….. ok, a slight exaggeration, but I decided to treat Darrell to a few choice cleaning products that I knew would satisfy his inner Mrs Hinch.

IMG_1532Poundstretecher 50% off everything.

I mixed and matched the fragrances, I don’t do matchy matchy, especially when there was so many  wonderful whiffs on offer.

Poundstretcher Cleaning Treats

And when I got home, what can I say?  It was emotional to say the least,  with Darrell a little overcome by the array of lemon, rose and fresh linen stuff I’d bought him.

Fab Fresh Poundstretcher

I feel that a vigorous and robust bout of spring cleaning is now imminent.  There is sometimes method in my madness! What am I like?

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Great job, Monkey. Plus you will get a fine spring clean out of it, even though it is a little past the date for a true spring clean.

"The spring clean up can start anywhere from 1st of March and continue all the way until the end of April."

I had to Google Mrs Hinch, but I suspect that she could put you right on such things.

Anonymous said...

Great bargains but very sneaky. Good luck with the spring cleaning.

Michele

Anonymous said...

If you wish to try these products in my humble abode - boyz you are most welcome! Bargains galore! JantheFan x