Friday 29 April 2022

Butlins, Wish You Were Here ……

Well, it would be rude not to avail oneself of just one or two cheeky poses in a giant deckchair  ……..

Giant Deckchair Butlins Minehead

……. wouldn’t it?

It would Be Rude Note To

My apologies for the look of a slightly weary nature ……..  the Black Hole, Master Blaster, Space Bowl and Blue Comet, not to mention the wave machine and rapids of Waterworld rather took it out of me this morning and that was just going with Nigel.

Splash Butlins at Dusk Minehead

……. and then I’ve promised to do it all over again this afternoon with Iris and Bertie, aghhhhhhhh, what am I like?

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Looking good.

Monkey, how do I know that this is a giant deckchair and not just that you are very small? Or you have shrunk in the wash?

Anonymous said...

What are you like? I'll tell you - a monkey with a very kind, thoughtful and unselfish heart. JantheFan x