Wednesday 5 July 2023

Hmmmmm, I Wonder ……

To be honest there’s not been an awful lot in this months free copy of The Vale …….

IMG_2384

I have to admit I was intrigued and rather alarmed at the idea that uncertain satanic practices could be being carried out within close proximity to The Towers, thinking of Nigel’s protection ……

IMG_2385

…… however, it was a bit of a non story really, about a ram, called Satan,  due to his unfeasibly large hand-bar horns and propensity to terrorize the neighbours if he escaped from the front garden of his owners …….

IMG_2388

…….. so no actual, real life, devil worship in “The Vale” for me to worry about then.

IMG_2386

However, I’ve copied the Vale Quiz for Mr D as I’m sure nobody would mind someone in far flung, hot and romantic Mexico having a go ……..

IMG_2387

….. and I’ve put the sudoku aside for myself to do later ………

IMG_2390IMG_2391

……. but it was was this page advertising the reach of said free magazine that did peak my interest ……..

IMG_2392

I wonder if I could get a copy put on a mug for Nigel, as we all know how much he loves to tick off the places/highlights he visits on a souvenir mug ……. this would keep him happy for months! 

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Thank you - I do enjoy a quiz, although I didn't do very well on this one.

My answers, including lots of guesses:

1 ?
2 Australia?
3 The Crickets
4 Nancy Reagan?
5 Jeffrey Archer?
6 Drawing?
7 ?
8 ?
9 ?
10 Leeds?

Anonymous said...

Mug - that's a great idea for young Nige! JantheFan x