Thursday 1 April 2021

OMG - The Price Of Chicken Bovril ????!!!!!!

OMG ……….

IMG_9881

Now, as you know our very favourite savoury spread of choice is obviously Marmite …….

IMG_9886

…… however we do, very occasionally, visit the realms of the odd cheeky “beefy” Bovril ……. but £30 for what we would class as a miniature sized chicken Bovril must surely be a mistake. We watch with robust and vigorous interest, but questions may have to be asked in Parliment!

NB – The jar appears to have been sold for the princely sum of £25.00 to an anonymous bidder, but we are not too sure ......... perhaps it was one of those eBay hoaxes you occasionally hear about used to garner publicity for something or another . ................... hmmmmmm.

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Is this a temporary thing? Or has it been discontinued? Hence the huge price increase.

We need to know!

Mr.D said...

Oops- is this an April Fool, that I completely missed? Until now. :)

Mr.D said...

My (bad) excuse, for missing the April Fool joke, is that, here in Mexico, the post arrives at 6 pm, the day before. So I read it on 31st March.

That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

P.S. You got me. :)