Wednesday 16 June 2021

Life Returns To Normal For Us As Far As Nigel Is Concerned.

Well, no sooner are we back at The Towers than Nigel feels the need to go for a mooch and see what’s new in town.  An urgent compulsion, no doubt, in order to avoid all the resultant unpacking, sorting, washing and drying that comes after a couple of weeks away,  but  to be honest Darrell and I do a lot better without the little fella under our feet, so he duly went off with our unfettered blessing.

IMG_1293

Needless to say, as typical of Nigel and his enquiring mind, he did find something of interest, to wit a new facility of a wax removal type nature……. something he really doesn’t need, as I swear he can hear the rustling of a sweet wrapper a mile off!

IMG_1292

On his return home I’ve told him that I’m positive that he has absolutley nothing blocking his Eustachian tubes and for which he should be eternally grateful and therefore the pleasures of ear wax removal will have to remain a mystery to him for a while to come ……. especially as any type of deafness he does display is of the truly elected kind!

1 comment:

Mr.D said...

The advert doesn't actually specify ear wax. Perhaps they remove other waxes too.

Car wax.
Candle wax.
Beeswax.
Cheese wax.
Paraffin wax.
Animal wax.
Mineral wax.
Vegetable wax.
Petroleum wax.
Sealing wax.
Carnauba wax.
Bikini wax.

If I need some of these removing, I'm not convinced that I'd want Osbornes of Evesham to remove them for me. Particularly cheese and bikini waxes. Not that any of the latter has ever touched my nether regions. Nor the former, for that matter.