Tuesday 19 December 2023

A Most Wonderful Festive 3 for 2 …….

Ta dah …….. so that’s Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day very amply sorted …….

IMG_5154IMG_5155

…… with a 3 for 2 offer on Maltesers in Iceland (the frozen food centre, not the large island in the northern Atlantic between Greenland and Scandinavia) …….

IMG_5156

……. plus a bag of their Gold Collection All Butter Fudge on top, for good measure ……

IMG_5158IMG_5157

Well, at this time of the year, it would look rude not to! Ho Ho Ho!What are we like?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-that’s you all sorted then!

Michele

Mr.D said...

Great! I am envious!

All together now: I WANT MALTESERS AND I WANT THEM NOW!!!

They don't make their way to Mexico, unfortunately. :(

Anonymous said...

Oh my mouth is watering just reading this blog post!!! Boyz what are you doing to me???? JantheFan x