Thursday 19 January 2023

Love At First Bite!

Oh my life, I think my life may have changed forever of a personal confectionary discovery type nature………

IMG_0069

…… because, yesterday, a little late to the table I know ……….

Giant Chocolate ButtonsIMG_0070

…….. I decided to treat myself to, until then, the unplummeted delights of the giant chocolate button while Nigel was on the school run and Darrell out mooching.

Giant Chocolate Buttons.

I don’t know about said buttons being giant, I would say they are nearer to being absolutely, blooming mahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooosive.

IMG_0071

These, I have to admit, did not even get to the sharing stage …….. and I think I may be a little in love!  What am I like?

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Cadbury's Chocolate Buttons bring back childhood memories. I had no idea that they do giant ones. I just saw that they do cakes, too. My mouth is watering.

All together now.... I WANT CADBURY'S CHOCOLATE BUTTONS (giant or otherwise) AND I WANT THEM NOW!!!

Anonymous said...

I sent a selection of the flavoured buttons to our American relatives as they had no idea there was so much choice-didn’t send them the giant ones though.

Michele

Anonymous said...

I've only once had the giant buttons - and boy there are scrummy yummy I have to admit. Sometimes - it is true - bigger is always better! JantheFan x