Wednesday 21 September 2022

Darrell’s Long Felt Want ……..

Darrell came back from town this morning absolutely buzzing, he’d gone out for a couple of pounds of new potatoes and some AAA batteries ………

IMG_0299

……. but returned triumphant with a brand new facial sauna! Well, it would have been rude not to, seeing as one has  been on his beauty bucket list for as long as I can remember. He said it was sat sitting on the charity shop shelf just beckoning to him and at £4.99 it was an absolute steal, adding that it was an emotional and pivotal moment in his life!

IMG_0300IMG_0298

To be honest, I haven’t seen much of his face since he got in  ………

IMG_0297

……..  and he says the results, even after such a short time, are totally unbelievable, his pores haven’t looked looked so refined since Hugh had a go with them last time he was at Le Chicken Coop………

IMG_0302

……. which is all very wonderful, but how do I ask him if/when he’s going to go back to town for the aforementioned new potatoes and batteries or shall I just go and get them myself instead?

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Looking good, Darrell! A huge difference.

I hope that you use rechargeable batteries, where possible - far better for the environment.

Anonymous said...

I think the potatoes & batteries have been forgotten so best plan to go yourself. The facial sauna sounds more interesting!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so funny .... I used to have a facial sauna once...it went to the charity shop too - couldn't be the same one could it??? JantheFan x