Monday 17 January 2022

Coffee#1–The Gift That Just Keeps Giving.

This morning was the very first time I’d been able to put my Christmas present off Lulu into action ………..

Coffee#1 Gift Card

…… to wit a very generously endowed gift card for Coffee#1, who purvey my very most favourite and much loved Spiced Chai, which, until now, I generally reserve as a very special, occasional treat when I am in town.

Coffee#1.

Now, I can indulge myself with one of their giant cups of the brew a great many times in the coming months without a care in the world ………

Coffee#1

……… just chilling, sipping and why not, the odd slurp!

IMG_0233

It really is a gift that will keep on giving.  I have to admit to feeling a little emotional as I settled down to enjoy it’s wonderful spicy pleasures and poignantly blessed in a Hello Magazine type way by all the thought that went into, what for me is the most perfect present! I am soooooooo spoilt. Thank you Lulu xxxxxx

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

What a great present from Lulu! A one that keeps on giving, too.

Anonymous said...

Happy days indeedy! JantheFan x p.s. carry on slupring.