Wednesday 8 February 2023

Haribo Heart Throbs – Our Confectionary of Choice For The Month Of February

As February is the month of lurrrrrrrrrrve and romance and the price of red roses quadrupling overnight …………

IMG_0266

……. we are keeping it “real” and shall be found mostly enjoying the pleasures of a Haribo Heart Throb (found in Home Bargains and Card Factory among other shops),  with the odd tube of Love Heart thrown in for added variety ………

IMG_0267

……… during our evenings televisual viewing throughout the month.  We actually started on 1st February, but didn’t have time to say.

IMG_0268

There’s nothing quite like being seasonally appropriate with your confectionary, a department, it has to be said, we would never in any way be found wanting in!  What are we like?

6 comments:

Mr.D said...

Great. Enjoy! As far as I remember, my (non-romantic) favourites were Cola Cubes, Pineapple Chunks and Milk Bottles (the sweet, not the glass recipient.)

When I am back in the UK, I am partial to a box of Thornton's Special Toffee. It really checks your fillings are firmly fixed, too.

Nothing like that, here in Mexico.

Anonymous said...

You can’t beat bag of Haribo sweets!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Oh be still my beating heart - pass over a heart throb or three will you boys? JantheFan x

Seaside Karen said...

Ooh Mr D likes all my favourites! My top choices would have to also include Fruit Salad & Black Jack chews, and liquorice torpedos but unfortunately these are all pleasures that are but a distant memory as my 62 year old teeth and their fillings can no longer cope!!

Mr.D said...

Seaside Karen - I forgot about Pontefract cakes! Nomtastic!

Anonymous said...

What about Parma Violets and Beechnut chewing gum....and in the little sweet shop I remember you used to buy Rainbow Drops by the cone - you got a lot of those for your penny. Happy days indeed. JtF X