Monday 21 February 2022

Darrell’s New Mug From B & M

Our very lovely neighbour Kata bought Darrell a new mug, because she said  it just made her smile and think of him …….

I Can't Be Truested in B & M Mug

To be honest, I don’t think either of them can be trusted in B & M, believe me, they can both trill on for absolute hours about the latest product and fragrance they’ve found in every growing Fabulosa aisle .

I can't be trusted in B & M Mug.

In my day, there was just Ajax, Vim and Miracle Acdo, none of this Pink Is Life, Opulence, Rainbow Drops, Midnight Locust Lotus, Unicorn Poop and Monkey Dust ……

I can't be trusted in B & M Mug ..

……… I made the last two up, but I think you get my drift.  They are obsessed!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

A wonderful and thoughtful gift from Kata.

Mrs. D and I have Ajax, and it does the job very nicely, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Oh I just recently threw out the Ajax I had had for more years than I care to remember!!! Must get out and get some fresh stuff. B&M - you can't beat them! JantheFan x