Wednesday 2 November 2022

Oh No, Darrell “Discovers” A New Cleaning Product Range!

I love our lovely neighbour Kata from across the hall dearly, however I have come to realise just how much she has has learned about Darrell’s little armadillos peccadillos as far as his inner (and outer) Mrs Hinch is concerned!

Cif Clean

Yesterday morning it seemed all so simple, Darrell woke up a Cif/Pink Stuff kind of a guy ……..

Elbow Grease Cleaner

…… but after nipping round to Kata’s for elevenses for a “posh” coffee and one or two of her exotic biscuits from the Europa Supermarket, he couldn’t help but notice the cleaning products she had put on the side ………

Limited Edition Elbow Grease. 1JPG

…… to wit Elbow Grease, a household consumable Darrell had until that moment been a total stranger to and (sighhhhhhh) Kata the proceeded to extoll all it’s wonderous cleaning capabilities and that was it, Darrell was sold.

IMG_1248

And before you could say “other products available” he was up at Home Bargains curating his own prize collection, proclaiming it to be “The straw that broke the camels back” as far as the future of home cleaning at The Towers was concerned (?????? I know, I know!).

Limited Edition Elbow Grease

I can only put the blame solely on Kata for this revelation and development.  What is she like?

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Oh, dear.

I don't think you can really blame poor Kata. Darrell would have spotted them on his next trip to Home Bargains, anyway.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'll be on an Elbow Greasing Hunt on my next shop. Anything that makes life easier is my daily motto. JantheFan x