Tuesday 1 November 2022

Don’t You Just Love Autumn?Autumn

You just gotta love autumn ……..

IMG_1302

……. it’s almost too romantic of a foliage type nature and wonderous golden ends of the day.

IMG_1301

Our communal garden is now a beautiful, deep carpet of leaves in their glorious yellow, browns and greens hues …….

IMG_1303

……. and as for the rich, musky, earthy smells ……….. ahhhhhhhhh!

IMG_1305IMG_1304

All of which also heralds the return of our beloved view across the river, over to the marina, for the next five months or so.

IMG_1307

  All is very lovely in our little corner of the world at the moment  …………. happy autumnal days.

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Wonderful!

We only have two seasons in Mexico City. October to May is the city's dry season, which means this period has very little rain. From June to October is considered the "rainy season".

In Mexico City, the rainy season is warm and overcast and the dry season is comfortable and partly cloudy. It rains in the afternoons in the rainy season and there is only a 3% chance of rain, when it is dry.

Mexico City has a subtropical highland climate, with warm summers and mild winters, and an annual average temperature of 64°F (18°C).

The average maximum temperatures of late spring and summer may reach up to 77°F (25°C), and the average low winter temperatures reach 45°F (7°C).

People say it is cold, when it is about 7°C. When I lived in Kazakhstan, I went out with some local friends, when it was about minus 30°C, and one said that it was just autumn. Many weren't even wearing their thick winter coats.

Anonymous said...

Yes I have to say the autumn colours are stunning but I do have to be brave and embrace the dark nights as best I can. I'm not complaining, I feel blessed to be here and witness the changing seasons but.....if I am honest, Spring is def my favourite time of year. JantheFan x

Seaside Karen said...

I love Autumn too for the same reason….when the leaves fall, we can sea the sea clearly again from our little apartment. I say sea, but living in St Anne’s the tide is often miles away, so perhaps I should say I live near the beach, not the sea!