Thursday 3 June 2021

Expanding Waistbands!

Oh my goodness me, within two days of our arrival at Hugh’s it has to be said that our waist bands are feeling a bit snug, well, to be honest, that’s not exactly true, let’s just say …….. they have become decidedly tight ……

IMG_1098IMG_1100

…… and Hugh is to blame!

IMG_1110IMG_1111

He, as I have said before, is the consummate host, which doesn’t exactly help us as he has been most anxious to share in the pleasures of his latest acquisition, to wit his new pizza oven, with us.

IMG_1109

A four cheese pizza with olives, mushrooms and tomatoes to name but a few of his wide and varied selection of toppings ………

IMG_1113

…….. well, it would look unbelievably rude not to “sample” the odd slice or two, or three or four or five ……….wouldn’t it?  Needless to say each and every pizza we have tried and tested have each been more wonderful than the last, if that’s possible, hence said tightening waistbands ……. however the manners we are all so proud of are still very much intact!  What are we like?

1 comment:

Mr.D said...

I love pizza! You have got my mouth watering. :)

Mrs. D did a pizza-making course and she makes excellent pizzas. The only one that I wasn't too keen on was Nutella pizza. I love Nutella and I love pizza but, Nutella pizza? Sweet pizza? No thanks.