Thursday 8 December 2022

We Will NOT Be Watching ………

Well, even if we did have Netflix, we would certainly not be watching a certain docusoap that’s on tonight, preferring instead to start on the 1,000 piece Constable Hay Wain jigsaw Darrell picked up from the Salvation Army shop this morning, while having no contact with the outside world whatsoever until it’s well and truly over …….

IMG_8051_thumb[3]

……. because despite all the robust celebration at The Towers back in  May 2018, even then we all had a spooky, foreboding, late Derek Acorah (RIP) type feeling we just couldn’t put our fingers on, but didn’t like to say at the time ……….

IMG_8069_thumb[8]

……. and I am afraid, as such, our commentative Tesco mugs very quickly found their way to a charity emporium up the road.

IMG_8010_thumb[3]

We miss our beloved Queen terribly, but thank goodness she isn’t here to see what’s happening.  Some people, how shall we put it, have no class, ‘nuff said!

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

I'm sorry, but all this is completely lost on me. Something to do with Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex. They have clearly done something wrong, to incur the wrath of you.

I saw that they won a racial justice and mental health award, but this can't be it.

Anonymous said...

I too will not be watching that programme-as the phrase goes “money can’t buy class “!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Well I have to say, I watched all the Harry and Meghan programmes - and I am so pleased I did. Finished the final one last night.
I think everyone should watch them. Harry and Meghan, particularly Harry, had reasons to do what he did, and to be perfectly honest, I don't blame him. He saw what happened to his mother, and he didn't want history repeating itself. I could say more but I'll leave it at that. JantheFan x