Wednesday 19 August 2020

Michelle’s Marmite Cashews

I am not sure how on earth Nigel and I did it, but we managed to leave the pack Marmite Cashews, sent to us by our lovely fan Michelle, unopened until Darrell returned home from his triumphant stay at Le Chicken Coop with Hugh.

Marmite Cashews

Michelle mentioned that she hadn’t tried them herself so would welcome our considered opinion before “dipping her toe” as it were.

IMG_6764

Well, we have tried these oven baked beauties, bursting with B vitamins and coated in Marmite extract and seasoning before  ……..

Marmite Cashews.

…….. so this was a very simple review, we absolutely adore them and as such we scored them a mahoooooooooosive 33.33333333333 reoccurring on our world famous Richter Scale of Noms.

IMG_6767

It was a no brainer without call for deliberation or debate, from past experience all we needed to do was chow on down and nom until every single, wonderful, nutty morsel was gone. Nigel even licked the plate afterwards, but you don’t really want to see that!

Mamite Cashews..

Yes, put simply, we love them, but they have to remain a special treat reserved for high days and holy days as their usual cost makes them something of a luxury item, which sadly means that we cannot eat them with the sort of gay abandon we would really like to be accustomed to! Nom, Nom, Nom. Thank you Michelle xxx

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Great present, Michele! It is a kind and thoughtful gift.

I love cashews and I love Marmite, so, I'm sure I will love Marmite flavoured cashews, too.

Now, will they be in sale in Mexico? I have my doubts.

CraftyCoffey said...

You write such a convincing review that I’m going to treat myself to a bags of these tasty treats and try them this weekend!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm....very nice treat Michelle! JantheFan x