Sunday 3 January 2010

What Are Young Girls Like!

gloves for Lucy
I don’t know ……. when we went out for our New Years Indian Buffet Lucy confessed that she didn’t own a pair of gloves……  it has worried me ever since. 
So today we went to Bridgnorth Market and I got her two pairs, to be doubly sure that her hands will be warm and she will not get chilblains.  The pink pair will go with her new scarf.
It says on the label that they are magic gloves! She is coming for her Sunday dinner later on today so I will see if she can do magical things when she tries them on.

2 comments:

Andi's English Attic said...

Magic gloves? They sound fantastic. My Kate does wear gloves, but she forgets that it's winter sometimes and dresses in her summer clothes. Her mum has to remind her.
I'm still snug in my new dressing gown.
Coco xx

Mr. D said...

I have a magic board rubber bought by a delightful young lady.