Tuesday 12 February 2019

Our En-Suite Saga Saga Continues

Our en-suite saga saga continues ….. but yesterday we had the Lovely Mr Richard come over to lay the foundation stones (????) to the walls of what was once our lovely shower cubicle to replace the old ones that were sadly found to have turned to mush!

Mr Tom also returned to re-set our shower tray.  The sense of finally “getting somewhere” seemed to waft very tangibly and palpably throughout The Towers at this stage.
But then I had a bit of a wobble of confidence when I found what I thought looked like some sort of important pipe looking fittings left on the shelf ….. which I though might go under the tray ……
I will admit to lying on the floor for several minutes to double check on things  …….. not that I really knew what I was actually looking for ………
…….. I know I just need to leave it all to the professionals to do their job and chill, but it’s hard …….

1 comment:

Mr.D said...

The pros know best in such matters.