Wednesday 20 February 2019

Our En-Suite Saga Saga Hits Rock Bottom ……

A few days ago I was in such jubilant mood …… we had been grouted to within an inch of our lives  ……
…….and as such, my buoys, if you pardon the expression, were well and truly buoyant, I had even planned a bit of a surprise for Darrell  ….. but then fate decided, once more, to burst my en-suite bubble
With the final frontier within sight Tom the Plumber came round to fit the new shower only to discover that it was in fact faulty and we had water gushing and spuming from it in every direction ………..it would have to go back …….
I am afraid I didn’t cope too well with this new development, poor Darrell didn’t quite know what to say or do ……….. but to quote Sir Ronan Keeting “You say it best, when you say nothing at all!”  We sat in the shower cubicle doing just that, as I attempted to compose myself in between heartfelt sobs.
But, we now have a new replacement shower ……….

..... and Tom said that he will be back to fit it, along with the shower doors, at the weekend ……
…….. and then, fingers crossed, we “should” be done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a strong deodorant and are managing as best you can in hygiene dept. You'll be smelling like a bunch of Spring Daffodils soon. JantheFan x

Mr.D said...

These things are sent to try us. Almost there!