Saturday 18 December 2021

Last Minute Supplies

I am pretty certain that Darrell couldn’t cram another maraschino cherry in his beloved cocktail cabinet, even if his life depended on it ……..

Iceland Cherry B for Christmas

……… but, when Iceland have shelves piled high with all our very favourite festive drinks on choice, it would just be rude and a little remiss not to avail oneself of another couple of packs of each …………. lest we should inadvertently  run dry  at some juncture during the our festivities! What is he like?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have one or three on me Darrell. Hic! Merry Christmas one and all! JantheFan x

Anonymous said...

p.s. https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/
JantheFan x

Mr.D said...

Looking good.

I am impressed, that you are getting everything in good time.

Mrs. D and I live near a Costco, and we got everything that we needed in one trip. They even had a very mature cheddar. My vegan diet goes out of the window during the festive season.