Wednesday 15 December 2021

Not Just For Christmas ……….

It has to be said that we all very much appreciate and love a good old sprout, eating them in gay abundance throughout the year, be it spring, summer, autumn or winter as part of our vigourous 5 a day regime to help keep us firing on all cylinders!

not just for christmas

The beautiful veg certainly isn’t for Christmas only  ………

Not just for Christmas .

…… and I strongly suspect that Nigel, if they made this jumper in his size, would be proudly sporting the message! What is he like? 

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

I love sprouts, but they cause me to backfire, on a certain rear cylinder, with malodorous consequences, that are bad for the local (and international) environment.

Mrs. D wouldn't be too happy, if I eat sprouts or cauliflower. Unless TtS can come up with some activated charcoal odour eaters type of thing, for higher up the body, that work on hydrogen sulphide.

Anonymous said...

I'm with the jumper, and young Nige...not sure about Mr D .... I'll keep my distance, although think he's a tad further away from me than young Nige. JantheFan x