Friday 15 July 2022

Comestible Treats Of An Unfortunate Flatulent Type Nature

You must think our odysseys are all about eating ………. well, I suppose a large part they are, but there again, we do love a foreign comestible, especially if it’s something unusual we’ve never tried before or hard to find in the UK.

IMG_2292

Now, we are certainly not strangers to the odd cherry, in fact they would actually be my fruit of choice were they not quite so expensive at home…..

IMG_2291

……. but when we’re on holiday, it’s time to through caution to the wind, especially when as Darrell is oft to say “It’s not like spending real money”. So while I am away I have indulged greatly in my most favourite of five a day fruit, even if they do have a tendency to make me everso slightly gassy, of which I am trying my best to be discreet ……

IMG_2296IMG_2294

…… which isn’t really helped by my consumption of sour cherry juice as well, another holiday favourite that is hard to find at home! I find that I sometimes have to go in the sea to have a good pop off …….. what am I like?

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Oops.

If you have a bath tub, you could turn it into a jacuzzi, with your own stream of bubbles.

Anonymous said...

Oh MR. D......you do make me laugh....

Sour cherry juice sounds just about perfect for me! JantheFan x

Mr.D said...

I'm pleased that I make you laugh, Jtf. Thanks for letting me know. :)