Friday 30 November 2018

Is It OK ?

Is it OK, that on the eve of 1st December, the start of our beloved festive season, that we have already made one considered purchased of our Christmas Crackers?
christmas crackers
Darrell and Nigel spotted them on the top shelf in the Christmas section of Home Bargains in town, they thought the price must be wrong, but, if they didn’t get them there and then, if/ when they went back to get them they’d probably all be gone  …….
IMG_9466
So they clubbed £3.99 together and crossed their fingers that when they got to the checkout they wouldn’t be told that they’d been priced up all wrong …….. which thankfully they hadn’t.
IMG_9465
I have to say the boys done good …… said crackers promise much fun and hilarity  as they each contain a little wind up Santa for Santa Racing at the festive dining table, how brilliant is that?
IMG_9467
They even come with a race track.  I regaled them both with the tale that many moons ago that I once found a set of jumping sprouts in my crackers …….. and the untold fun we had then, in the olden days  ……. well!
IMG_9468
I have such a feeling in my aqua libra that this is going to be a most excellent Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun everyone will have with those - what a bargain - endless joviality for sure! Janthefan x

Mr.D said...

Great crackers! First jumping beans and jumping jacks. Now jumping sprouts. What next?

marc said...

O my Darling Boys what an Excellent Choice of festive banger pulling boxes as one calls them o how my friends do Laugh with jolly festive merriment when one declares its time to pull our banger boxes, i must admit boys i have a bit of the green-eyed monster when i look at your Banger Boxes they do look like they are going to provide you with hrs of Christmas joy ,it makes me want to send back my Tiffany & Co's banger boxes and send him who does for me out and a grab a box, alas the thing that stops me is the colour of your banger boxes they won't go with my navy blue and silver festive tree and decs were as the Tiffany blue of my banger boxes will compliment the navy blue of the decor so on that note i leave you with a big showbiz wave and air kisses your friend Hugh