Monday 26 November 2018

Nigel Is Told NO! ……

The wrestling, a constant source of mystery and fascination for Nigel is back in Evesham …….with some new and some old faces and levels of manly (and womanly) rufty-tuftyness
IMG_9590
Nigel, in all his naivety, suggested to the Lovely Laura that he could, erm …… take Young Master Bertie as an alternative alternative to a Christmas show or the pantomime …… perhaps ……..
IMG_9589
The suggestion, how shall I say, did not go down as well as young Nigel had hoped …… I believe the words unsavoury, common and unseemly were much bandied about. Poor Nigel!

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Never mind - good try, Nigel. On a par with tattoos, in the opinion of Lovely Laura?

CraftyCoffey said...

Oh dear-poor Nigel, I’m sure he made the suggestion in all innocence.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Hee hee ....... I still remember Giant Haystacks - didn't do me any harm!!!! But then again - how do I know it didn't??? Poor young Nige - maybe the boyz could all go together for a boyz Festive night out armed with their bags of popcorn - what fun! JantheFan x