Tuesday 13 November 2018

There's Nothing Like A Fully Extended Ladder

It has to be said that Nigel does love a good ladder ……. they are indeed the object of great musings for him ……..
IMG_8925
……. wondering as to what tasks of great professional or DIY import they have been primed and carefully positioned for, especially when accompanied by what appears to be a family size tub of paracetamol and a well equipped looking tool bag.
IMG_8928
If I’m with Nigel it’s all I can do to stop him from having a good ruttle around in order to satisfy his curiosity, but if I’m not …………….. I dread to think.
IMG_8926IMG_8927
Fortunately, the little fella doesn’t have much of a head for heights especially when in an unleashed unharnessed state, so at least I don’t have any worry of him ever ascending a ladder with gay abandon and then finding himself paralysed with fear and unable to get down again.  Thank heaven, I say, for small mercies.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh Nigel don’t ever climb those ladders! I once got stuck at the top of one and couldn’t climb down as my knees kept getting in the way!

Mr.D said...

Nigel will be wanting to work with any local builders, if you don't watch out.