Monday 1 April 2019

Theresa May–TRESemme

First of all ….. white rabbits!!!!! Secondly how on earth did it get to be 1st April already?
We are in no way political, we don’t wish to court controversy with our faithful followers,  however, on this occasion I don’t think I would be saying anything of a contentious nature when I report that Darrell has said that he isn’t untowardly worried about Theresa May potentially having to stand down from her position in the next few days …… weeks  …… or  perhaps months ……
……. as he has heard, on very good authority, that in between all her meetings with Jean-Claude Van Dam Juncker and frequent flights to Brussels she’s still managed to keep her hair product empire going, even adding a few more products to its ranges (without any help from Dragons Den), so if/when she finds herself without governmental employ she won’t be found wanting for a bob or two  while her job seekers allowance goes through…… and we were already supporting her efforts!
When I asked what on earth he was going on about he lead me into our newly refurbished en suite shower room to point out that we were already using her some of her products, tossing his abundant locks to emphasis his point.
Then Nigel chimed in asking if we could get some of Theresa's Kerry Katona Kerotin Smooth range as he'd heard good things about it and it was on special offer in Superdrug.   I'm not sure, I think someone could be pulling my leg over this one ..... but then again.....  I have oft remarked that no matter how hassled Madam May has been over the last two years she has never appeared, it has to be said, without a single hair being out of place ..... Theresa May - TRESemme ..........????

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

TRESemmé - very good. :)

Dahlia88 said...

Love it! X

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit slow - took me a second reading of this to finally, get this! JantheFan x