Tuesday 21 January 2020

Living My Best What?

My humblest, humblest apologies, but I am sadly afraid my grumpiness about certain things I come across from day to day continues ...... this time it's a phrase that I have noticed slowly creeping in and being used more and more in/on the media ..........
...... and that's people who declare that they are " .... living their best life", a poignant moment usually captured through the lens of their phone, from an odd angle and accompanied with what I believe is called a trout pout.  Living their best life?????? What on earth does that mean ...... and how far will people take it? 
I'm living my best tea?  I'm living my best nights sleep? Aghhhhhhhhh! Beam me up Scottie!  I am living my worst moan! 

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

The phrase sounds a bit silly, to me, too.

Anonymous said...

Oh Monkey you do make me smile. JantheFan x