Friday 19 March 2021

Don’t Do This To Me!

As you know I very much enjoy listening to talk radio…….

IMG_9761

……. but there is something that is really starting to grate on me, a word I now can’t help myself listening for whenever a dialogue starts, even though it’s constant use irritates the hell out of me, simply because its only a matter of time before it rears its ugly head to ruin my quite enjoyment …… and then to make matters worse, I then find myself counting how many times it’s used during an interview or call to the radio station  ……..

IMG_9762IMG_9763

It’s the word “conversation”, such an innocuous word, but it’s constant use at the moment has me is driving me up the wall.  Once I counted it being used four times in a single sentence …….

IMG_9764

Why does everyone feel the constant need for “conversations to be had” or question why “conversations were not been had”, about absolutely everything!  Aghhhhhh

IMG_9765

I think perhaps I have been in meltdown for too long and I need to embrace Darrell’s peppermint tea a little more robustly……………….

1 comment:

Mr.D said...

Aghhhhhh, indeed.

I hope the peppermint tea does the trick. In the last few months, I have been getting fresh peppermint, from the veg market, and making a drink, with just boiling water. Most refreshing.