Friday 15 October 2021

Autumnal Days ……..

I hope this doesn’t put the kibosh on things ………. but  I have to say that we’ve been so well blessed during these past few weeks in a truly Hello Magazine type way …………

IMG_1470IMG_1469

……. with a glorious Indian summer, this autumn.

IMG_1464

Nigel’s new winter vests are still neatly stacked in their packets in his drawer and we’ve not one of us, even thought about putting on a jacket, let alone a cardie.  Even the ducks have been basking in all its wonderment.

IMG_1471IMG_1472

Except for the very first school run of the new school year when Nigel, Iris and Bertie got soaked to the skin, it’s been blissful …….. fingers and toes crossed it continues for just a bit longer ……. I’ve so enjoyed being a stranger to my sock drawer in these unfettered sandal days!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Wonderful. Let's hope it continues.

I am a sandals AND socks person, myself. I am not a dedicated follower of fashion, in the least.

Anonymous said...

It has been rather lovely of late I have to say. We've been, 'Walking on Sunshine - oh yeah' as there appears to be a musical theme coming along in these comments. JantheFan x