Saturday 7 October 2017

An Inspirational Nudge For Darrell?

When I nipped into the Amber Café Bar for a constitutional mid-morning latte and Malteser Ice Cream Sundae, I picked up a couple of flyers for Darrell, one was a list of cocktails, which I thought might inspire Darrell, as he is always on the look out for new ideas to add to his repertoire of cocktails.
IMG_5208
And, it goes without saying that should Darrell wish to experiment and perhaps then add a Maple Margarita, Pina De Plata or even a Paradise Punch to said repertoire I would be a most willing guinea pig  to offer my considered critique after a taster or two.
IMG_5209IMG_5210
The other flyer was for “snacklettes” to compliment any beverage, some of which I thought we could adapt  for one of our Saturday Nights In, when we settle down to a televisual feast of Strictly and X Factor, a Cod and West Country Crab Bite or a Cheese and Beer Croquette would all be welcome accompaniments for any of Darrell’s exotic concoctions, with the odd Beer Battered Onion Ring or BBQ Chicken Wing thrown in ……… 
IMG_5211
………….. nom, nom nom!

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

I think I will stick to a hot chocolate and a Malteser Ice Cream Sundae. Nomtastic.

marc said...

from cake to cocktails my darling boys your social calendar is the talk of my little candle light suppers \at the mo one guests cant wait to hear what my darling friends have been up to your just living your dreams its like a Disney film o so magical hope your dreams pass my way soon big air kiss love hugh o darlings its panto time soon and one must fit you in big big show biz wave

Dianne said...

Inspiration indeed with snacklettes to sweeten the pot!....some wonderful noming coming once Darrell is in fine form with those ideas at hand.....Love, Dianne