Sunday 15 October 2017

Sometimes The Old Ways Are The Best ……….

I’ve been searching for a certain something for as long as we have been living in Evesham ……. you can call me sad, ……… but when I finally found a bottle (or two or three)  of “old fashioned” Windolene my heart skipped a beat and almost sang!
IMG_5290
I have tried all the new fangled sprays with exotic ingredients and perfumes but nothing puts a sparkle on my windows like the aforementioned Windolene …….. its finding has fair put a spring in my step …..  and needless to say, not a single glass surface at The Towers remains unbuffed to an inch of its life!!!  What am I like?

4 comments:

Mr.D said...

OK, I will call you "sad."

Good idea buying a few bottles.

Anonymous said...

Feel free to come up here and buff to your heart's content! Always good to see through a sparkling window! JantheFan x

Dianne said...

Ahhh, Favourite products do have a way of disappearing!....love the name.....lovely you found it again and stocking up is wise.....the Towers must be sparkling in the autumn sunshine!....Love, Dianne

Di said...

Ah, the smell of Windolene - takes me back a few years! I swear (and sometimes even curse) by Nil Glass spray with Blitz kitchen roll as a cloth. It's used by glaziers and gives a very satisfying squeak when used :) Here endeth the adverts - back to the main film now!

Hugs

Di xx