Thursday 19 October 2017

More Than A Woman

It has to be said that Nigel very much appreciates and admires a strong woman ……
IMG_5435However, I feel that Domina may be too much a force to be reckoned with, even for Nigel ………..
IMG_5436
However, on the other hand, I don’t think it would take much for said fearsome young lady to get young Nigel to sort out the drawers in his bedroom or stop procrastinating over doing the washing up ……..
IMG_5437
……. but positioning of her hands does put the willies up me, so I would probably race to tidy up Nigel’s drawers and do the washing up before he got a chance too if she came around!!!!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

I certainly wouldn't argue with Domina.

Dianne said...

She does look like someone to be reckoned with!.....wouldn't want to face her wrath for sure ......stay safe dear Nigel....Love, Dianne