Tuesday 4 December 2018

Darrell Done Good

The Towers is certainly looking very festive in a tasteful but totally none Dame Kelly Hoppen type way, thanks to Darrell and his love for all things design.
IMG_9894
Nigel and I went up to Brew Bear in Evesham for a Thai latte and slice of lemon drizzle cake and caught up on all the gossip …….
IMG_9895
….. leaving Darrell to deck The Towers halls, primping, plumping and titivating to his little hearts content.
IMG_9896I have to admit to being a little apprehensive, just in case Darrell got a just a touch carried away ………
g
…… but no, each room is quite eclectic, very Darrell and understatedly measured, not that I know much about such things, I am just happy to leave him to get on with it.
IMG_9897
Hugh his best friend and mentor would be so proud of his prodigy if he could see it all …… the boy done good.

4 comments:

Mr.D said...

Classily done, young man.

Only four sleeps 'til Christmas? Have I lst a few weeks?

CraftyCoffey said...

Darrell has excellent taste & an eye for design-perhaps he’d like to pop up to Southport to decorate our tree etc?? I’m not feeling the festive spirit yet!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Looking very festive! Wish I could say the same about our abode. Can I hire Darrell to come and put his Christmas touch into every room at my house? JantheFan x

Mrs A. said...

Now that's what I call decorated. I hope he has his pennies saved for the electricity bill!! Norm and Sammy say a huge thanks for their card that has safely arrived and Norm is busy checking his next years calendar for possible dates. Hugs Mrs A.