Wednesday 26 June 2019

A Question Of The Heart

Poor Nigel,  ........... sometimes the things that arouse his insatiable curiosity are just a little too confusing for him to fathom out, especially when he takes them literally.
Yesterday he was giving himself a real headache worrying that if he was born with his own heart, how could it be possibly be older than him?
I am leaving this one for Darrell to explain to him ....... but, if they download any sort of app thing, as I am sure they undoubtedly will, I am not getting involved in answering any of their "probing" personal questions as to the health/age of my insides ...... that's for me to know and them to wonder!!!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Don't tell Nigel: "Your eyes are bigger than your belly." He might take this literally, too.

Anonymous said...

That is confusing for such a small monkey. JantheFan x