Tuesday 25 June 2019

I think I am in very grave danger of becoming a grumpy, old man ........ and that I may have to stop listening to political debate of any nature on the radio as there is something that is really, really getting on my nerves and thus spoiling my enjoyment ...........
......... in short, why oh why, oh why do all politicians have to answer every single question starting with "Look" or "Listen", aghhhhhhh!  I find myself only half listening to the question as I am already anticpating the reply and those flipping said words to be uttered ....... and then I don't listen to the answer properly as I am either too occupied counting how many actual answers have started with a look or listen during the interview or just simply getting more and more annoyed when another one rears its head.  Yes, ........I am definitely becoming a grumpy old man!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

If I were in the UK, I'd be with you on this.

Anonymous said...

I am in the UK and I'm with you on this Monkey. JantheFan x
p.s. bet Mr. D. is thrilled not be living in the UK these days!