Tuesday 24 September 2019

Grumpy Old Man ....... Please Don't Call Me ........

I am afraid I continue to be a bit of a Grumpy Old Man ........
This morning I feel as if I really need to get something off my chest .......... and that is ........ "PLEASE DON'T CALL ME HUN"!  You just wouldn't believe how much it gets on my craw.  I don't mind darling, sweetheart, sweetie, especially from a little old lady, but HUN .......... NOoooooooooooo ...........
I am thinking of asking Darrell to make me badge (like the one I found when Googling) on his badge maker, for me to wear when I am out.
Perhaps it's just me ....... but please, please, please don't call me ***!

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Fair enough.

I wonder if Attila (the Hun) had a similar feeling. Supposedly, he was only 4 feet 11 inches tall. I suspect the height is a myth.

Mrs A. said...

Is Hunk ok? Cheers Norm.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Monkey...all the way...JantheFan x