Monday 10 February 2020

Tangible and Palpable Excitement

As you know Maltesers are undeniably our evening confectionery of choice to pass round while catching up on the likes of Love Island, Naked Attraction, Last Leg and the odd Louis Theroux .........
...... but yesterday Darrell discovered something on tinternet that put The Towers in an absolute state of flux ........
 ....... they're only bringing tout Mint Malteser Buttons, launching on 9th March 2020! Now, if I am honest, not wishing to sound like a fun sponge, I might have just wished they had been of the mint ball variety ...... but nevertheless, we're all so excited I think we might burst by given date ........
........ which has been duly noted on our calendar .........
All we can do now is wait .......... but rest assured, as soon as we can locate a packet or ten, there will be one of our world famous in-depth confectionery reviews ........ and what a review it could promise to be! HOWEVER ........ 
Mint maltesers and After Eight Mints
....... I can't help wonder where the Malteser people first got the idea for these minty comestibles from ........http://mumsmonkey.blogspot.com/2013/11/movemberminty-maltesers.html ........... we're saying nothing!!!!

3 comments:

CraftyCoffey said...

Perhaps you should write to the makers of Maltesers for some sort of commission fee?!
Looking forward to reading the review.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Well I never....your blog is well read indeedy! I will be looking expectantly into the confectioner's shelves come March. JantheFan x

Mr.D said...

Recycling, in part, my Movember Minty Maltesers alliterative post:

Maltesers? - yes.
Minty Maltesers - I remain to be convinced.

I want Maltesers, and I want them NOW!