Wednesday 26 February 2020

Nigel Spots Something in Piimlico That Darrell Will Totally Freak Over!

While Nigel was briefly out and about in Pimlico with his friend Stephane he spotted something he knew Darrell would completely freak over if he saw it, to wit the exterior window display of this very posh hair studio. I have to admit it is pretty impressive.
I just know Darrell would be in there like a shot, whether he needed a trim or not, especially if he knew what other treatments he could find himself on the receiving end of ...........
..... I mean, who wouldn't want to experience a botox hair treatment, an ombre sombre balayage or for that matter a Brazilian keratin blow dry! 
I have told Nigel that I think we ought to stay mum about this discovery, for a while at least, until we can come up with a plan as to how to deal with any situation that might arise from Darrell "NEEDING" to get to London there and then and booking himself in for goodness knows how many said treatments ........ and for once, knowing what Darrell is like, he totally agrees with me!!!!!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Two, not three, wise monkeys.

When I was a kid, it was barber or hair dresser. (Do they actually dress hair?)

Now it is hair studio, (Do they study hair, or paint it?)
Hair salon. (Is it a posh living room?)
Boutique hair salon. (Do they double the price, if it says boutique?)
Hair artist. (Paint, again?)

What next?

Anonymous said...

Oh I've just had a look at Victoria's Hair Studio online. Very posh and prices to match. Beautiful window dressing too...JantheFan x