Wednesday 10 May 2023

A Spooky Find ……

Spookily, following on from Darrell’s romantic ideas of last week of taking up the pleasures of the open road, despite not actually having or being able to actually ride a bike …….

IMG_1727

……. look what poignant savoury morsels Nigel spied amongst the shelves of our beloved Home Bargains to help buoy (or otherwise) Darrell’s deflated spirit ……..

IMG_1726

……… only Golden Wonder Spicy Bikers, wheel shaped, baked, not fried, corn snacks ……..

IMG_1728

…… well, it would have been rude not to make a considered purchase, especially as he made a saving of 25p on the RRP in the process. I also feel an insightful review could be following soon ……… what is he like?

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

I hope that the Spicy Bikers are tasty, and they don't taste like the Hairy Bikers. Not that I have any idea what a hairy biker tastes like. And I have no wish to know, either.

I look forward to a review, to see if the snack is nomtastic, or otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Oh I popped into a Home Bargains earlier this week, long time since I visited the store. Must go again and look for some Spicy Bikers! JantheFan