Tuesday 22 August 2023

Trying To Stay Upbeat

Oh my goodness me …….

IMG_2803

…… the days, as we near the end of our holiday are flying by far, far too quickly ……..

IMG_2805

I’ve had to give myself a good talking and stop myself from counting down the days we’ve got left ……….

IMG_2553IMG_2808

…….. and embrace every single second we still have for all they are worth ……

IMG_2910IMG_2911

…….. the memories of which will keep us going, through thick and thin ……

IMG_2810

……. until hopefully, this time next year, to quote Arnie Schwarzeneggerger, “we’ll be back” once more on one of our beloved Greek Isles ………

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

"…… the days, as we near the end of our holiday are flying by far, far too quickly …….."

At least it shows that you are enjoying yourselves and time is flying, not dragging.

Anonymous said...

Oh my - you're getting to me - I'm filling up here!!! It has been wonderful to share in a bit of Greek-ness with you. An experience not to be missed. JantheFan x