Monday 7 January 2019

It’s All In The Detail ….. According To Dame Kelly

Hugh gave Darrell  a copy of Kelly Hoppen‘s very glossy book - Close Up - Attention To Detail in Design as a totally unexpected Christmas present.IMG_0256
Whenever I see these him days he always seems to be poring over it  ……… and I swear I have even seen him stroke each page as he turns it.  What on earth is he like?
IMG_0257IMG_0258
There is one page in particular he erm ……. drools over …….
IMG_0260IMG_0261
…… I’ll confess I have tentatively gone over Dame Kelly’s signature with a moist finger, when Darrell wasn’t looking, it didn’t smudge so I guess it’s not signed in person by the great lady herself, but I am certainly not going to put a dampener on Darrell’s “infatuation”.
IMG_0262
However, if he calls me over once more to look at the understated …. yet whimsically romantic way said Dame serves her Turkish Delight …… I just well might!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

This looks like a great gift, even though, I must admit, Dame Kelly Hoppen hasn't made wer way as far as Mexico. At least, not to my house.

CraftyCoffey said...

I hope you’re all ready for some changes to the decorations & accessories in the flat?!

Michele